Why 20th Street Surgery Center?
As a fully accredited Ambulatory Surgery Center, 20th Street offers many advantages over a traditional hospital-based surgical program. Below, you will find just some of the many reasons why choosing our surgery center may be the best option for you. We encourage you to have a discussion with your surgeon or physician about the benefits of surgery at an outpatient center and whether it is appropriate for your upcoming procedure.
Reasons for choosing an Ambulatory Surgery Center:
- Because of our streamlined processes, Ambulatory Surgery centers often save patients hundreds if not thousands of dollars over a hospital setting.
- We are often able to provide greater patient care and respond to requests more quickly since we are not constrained by a hospital’s often bloated bureaucracy
- Dedicated facilities such as Ambulatory Surgery centers often have greater infection control due to the lower volume of patients and visitors
Reasons for Choosing 20th Street Surgery Center
- We are American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities or AAAASF accredited meaning we have met or exceeded their stringent standards of care
- We employ skilled surgeons and a staff of trained and dedicated processionals, all with years of experience under their belts.
- Our state-of-the-art operating rooms feature the most advanced medical equipment to ensure that patients receive the very highest level of care
- Our multi-disciplinary center allows our surgeons and patients to utilize us for a broad range of outpatient procedures
- Our affiliation with St. John’s Medical Center here in Santa Monica ensures patients the very best quality of follow-up care should they need it
Should you have any questions about our facilities or the services we offer, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll be more than happy to answer any and all of your questions.